? Free shipping for order over 20$
?Payment via Paypal or Credit card
✈️Shipping >>Worldwide Shipping
?Shipping time and shipping company:
Order over 100$ > Fedex > 7 days
Order under 100$ > local post > 20- 30 days
●New trend set come with 12 colors styles gel polish, fit for all occasions and seasons.
●Capacity upgrade: With big volume of each bottle 15ml, that enough for lots of fingernails/toenails art or sharing with your friends.
●High Glossy Professional Gel Nail Polish: Premium gel material bring you brilliant shine finish and more smoother than traditional polishes.
●Long Lasting and Wear Resisting UV Nail Polish: VENALISA gel nail polish will last up to 20 days with proper application.
●Safe & Eco-friendly Natural Gel Polish: VENALISA gel polishes are made from quality natural resins.
●100% Reliable Brand: VENALISA will always protect your beauty dream as we always do.
Type: UV Gel Soak Off Nail Gel Polish
Color number: JD01-JD12 (As the picture showed)
Curing lamp: UV lamp/ LED lamp
Certificate: CE, MSDS, SGS, CPNP, REACH
Ingredient: Eco-friendly UV Curable Resin/Acrylic & Meth-acrylic
Lasting Time: Around 3 weeks
Warranty: 24 months
Used for: Nail Beauty Salon/ training or private using
Primer- Base coat- Color gel- Top coat
How to Use:
1. Clean Nails then trim nail surface as normal manicure process.
2. Fully shake the bottle to mix the gel uniform.
3. Apply a thin coat of foundation (base coat) from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 10 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
4. Choose your color, apply a thin coat of the Soak off Gel Polish from the cuticle to the free edge (Remember to seal the edge of the nail). Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes
5. Repeat the 2nd thin coat of the soak off Gel Polish to the nails. Cure under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
6. Coat with removable top coat (Remember to seal the edge of the nail), Cure the nails under the LED lamp for 30 seconds or a UV light for 2 minutes.
7. Remove the tacky residue on nails with the cleanser. Then, apply nourish cuticle oil to dehydrate moisture into the cuticle and the skin surrounding the nail.
How to remove gel nail polish?
Step 1. File off the top coat gently.
Step 2. Soak cotton pad with acetone, then wrap around each nail tightly with tin foil, and leave it for around 10-15 mins.
Step 3. Product will start to become soft and you can gently file it away or slide it off using a small wooden stick.
If any questions, please contact us at: